.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writer: Amy P. Reed's Blog

The personal blog for the new writer Amy P. Reed. As yet, I am unpublished, but I hope to change that soon.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

I write paranormal, mainly about vampires, with romantic overtones. I also play with my dogs, and watch a lot of TV. I also love playing games on my computer when not working on my book(s).

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

"Night Life Chronicles: Beyond Blue Ridge" Coming May 19, 2008

Can two people, separated by lies and secrets, find love together?


Wounded in the Vietnam War, Jonathan Gordan returns and finds his brother has disappeared after taking the last summer off from college. Hell bent on getting some answers, Jonathan finds himself deep in the Blue Ridge Mountains in the company of a lovely girl and her strange family.

Laurel Jackson is the alpha female in her pack of werewolves. Life is disrupted when a stranger shows up just as she’s come into season. Being unmated and pursued by almost every unattached male in the area, Laurel is drawn to the strange man. The only problems are that he doesn’t know werewolves exist and her main suitor decides to remove his competition before she chooses her mate.

Despite her secrets and lies, can Laurel find love and satisfaction in the arms of the human that has come into her life?


Warning, this title contains the following: explicit sex, graphic language, and violence.


4 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Wow! What a beautiful cover!

January 15, 2008 1:13 PM  
Blogger Amy P. Reed said...

I don't know what happened. There were three comments approved for publishing to the blog, but only one showed up, and the other two vanished into the ether.

I'm supposed to receive a notice when a comment is posted. Somehow it never arrived in my mailbox, and this is the first time I've been back over here since posting last.

If your comment isn't here, please repost.

January 19, 2008 2:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! That is one mighty fine cover. ;)

Renee

February 09, 2008 8:21 AM  
Blogger Amy P. Reed said...

I know. I absolutely love the cover of Beyond Blue Ridge.

The release date has changed and as soon as I can, I'll be posting the new release date here and on my sites.

February 09, 2008 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home