.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writer: Amy P. Reed's Blog

The personal blog for the new writer Amy P. Reed. As yet, I am unpublished, but I hope to change that soon.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

I write paranormal, mainly about vampires, with romantic overtones. I also play with my dogs, and watch a lot of TV. I also love playing games on my computer when not working on my book(s).

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Contract for Beyond Blue Ridge signed!

I signed my contract for Night Life Chronicles: Beyond Blue Ridge today! I'll be getting into the mail Monday.

I'll update the blog as I know more. I also need to send out this month's newsletter with the good news.

2 Comments:

Blogger Frank and Renee Rocco said...

It's a pleasure to have you with us, Amy!

Renee

January 13, 2008 10:16 AM  
Blogger Shannon said...

Yay! Congrats Amy!!!

January 15, 2008 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home