.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writer: Amy P. Reed's Blog

The personal blog for the new writer Amy P. Reed. As yet, I am unpublished, but I hope to change that soon.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

I write paranormal, mainly about vampires, with romantic overtones. I also play with my dogs, and watch a lot of TV. I also love playing games on my computer when not working on my book(s).

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Harry Potter is waiting for me

Well, last night the last Harry Potter book came out, and this morning I got a call from the library telling me that my name came up for one of the first copies they received. All I have to do is find a way to get down to the library to get it. LOL Easier said than done. I don't have transportation, and most of the people I know are busy reading their copies from the Potter Party last night. I have until the 30th to pick it up before my name is dropped from the list and they contact the next person in line. The only sure ride I'll have won't be until Wednesday. Meanwhile, everyone will be bursting to talk about it, but won't be able to with me, since I haven't read it yet.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Thorne said...

Hello, NaNo buddy! Just returning the favor, although it seems you blog less often than I do of late. Congrats on your 50k!

November 19, 2007 10:14 AM  
Blogger Amy P. Reed said...

Thanks! You're right. I need to update my blog. There's been stuff happening since the last time I posted. Such as doing NaNo again this year. And I won this time! LOL Well, once it's official, that is. Still waiting for the offical word counter to come online.

November 19, 2007 11:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home