.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Writer: Amy P. Reed's Blog

The personal blog for the new writer Amy P. Reed. As yet, I am unpublished, but I hope to change that soon.

My Photo
Name:
Location: Corpus Christi, Texas, United States

I write paranormal, mainly about vampires, with romantic overtones. I also play with my dogs, and watch a lot of TV. I also love playing games on my computer when not working on my book(s).

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Submitted my first story!

Well, I went and bit the bullet and submitted my first story to a publisher. Now my tummy is all fluttery as I wait to hear what they think of it.

Several people advised me to go ahead and submit it, while one or two others told me to wait until after I did a rewrite. I decided to go ahead and submit and see what the publisher thinks. If they think it needs a rewrite, then I'll rewrite and revise as needed.

I'll update this blog, and its readers when I hear anything. Wish me luck. 8-)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home